Dark Red Riding Hood Dark Red Riding Hood

Very nice.

Real beautiful. It's true that it would benifit from some additional time spent on the fluidity of the animation, at least, it would also be something beautiful if it was more animated and less of a simple succession of images. Still, it's a beautiful sucession of images, as I said, and there's something to the stillness of the objects and characters in each frame that make it seam as though we are only being allowed glimpses into forzen moments. Working within constraints tends to produce good things. These sorts of excercises are excellent. Thanks.

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

real good.

Well done, very enjoyable.
It's rather absurd to cast this totalitarian dystopia in terms of republicans and democrats. If its not a joke, then it indicates a profound misunderstanding of the state of things.

Pongo Tester Pongo Tester

Beautiful!

Very nice animation! So ver good! But...
Its no more than an example of your skills. It doesn't entertain beyond showing your ability to depict motion. That would be fine and good if you were applying for a job, but your contributing to a community that expects an entertaining, FINISHED work. Granted, anything you worked on till completion would be well beyond the standards of most NG movies, WELL BEYOND, but, still, some sort of story, if only a ten second one, would add immense value to your animation.

Exmortis Exmortis

wow

i'm glad to know I wasn't the only one terrified. Sitting here in the middle of the night with one head phone off so I can tell realnoises from those in the game, tempted to close the window once or twice. The endings, or ending, rather, is sick!

Eggie Adventures Eggie Adventures

Needs to move faster I think

yup

josh-tamugaia responds:

Thanks for the tip but I think if it is slow, it's because of the lagging. Set it to low quality and it should be faster.

The Worth Meter The Worth Meter

Wow!

I matter so much more than I ever thought before. Thanks!