Dark Red Riding Hood Dark Red Riding Hood

Very nice.

Real beautiful. It's true that it would benifit from some additional time spent on the fluidity of the animation, at least, it would also be something beautiful if it was more animated and less of a simple succession of images. Still, it's a beautiful sucession of images, as I said, and there's something to the stillness of the objects and characters in each frame that make it seam as though we are only being allowed glimpses into forzen moments. Working within constraints tends to produce good things. These sorts of excercises are excellent. Thanks.

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

real good.

Well done, very enjoyable.
It's rather absurd to cast this totalitarian dystopia in terms of republicans and democrats. If its not a joke, then it indicates a profound misunderstanding of the state of things.

Pongo Tester Pongo Tester

Beautiful!

Very nice animation! So ver good! But...
Its no more than an example of your skills. It doesn't entertain beyond showing your ability to depict motion. That would be fine and good if you were applying for a job, but your contributing to a community that expects an entertaining, FINISHED work. Granted, anything you worked on till completion would be well beyond the standards of most NG movies, WELL BEYOND, but, still, some sort of story, if only a ten second one, would add immense value to your animation.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

wow

...

Boy Machine Boy Machine

Wow.

So many bufoons offering opions...
SPECTACULAR. Excellent story telling.

Tinman Tinman

Hell yeah little prince!

Bueatifull! Thank you. I think I tried-in that heart.... havn't found a replacement yet.

BlackmarketKraig responds:

^_^

Thanks for pointing that out. I just remembered the Little Prince from when I was a kid because of your comment. I guess it seeped into my brain and came out as that picture I drew and put in the preloader. :D Haha!

Thanks for reviewing. You can have my heart if you want. It creates more problems than it solves though.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Beautiful.

The best animation i've seen on a flash cartoon yet; elegent narration, clear, precise, well paced. And the music was great. Now to watch "step 2!"

Cyberdreams Cyberdreams

thank you.

''

Virgilcomic responds:

You're welcome
"

There Is No B There Is No B

BE?

very entertaining. Thank you.

To You I Bestow To You I Bestow

Cheesy indeed

nevertheless, good. I am very pleased to see flash coming out that expresses more than base urges. Love/heartbreak is inherently cheesy; i've never heard of a love story that was able to transcend the cheese save through tragedy, and your tale is far from tragic; more like a heartbroken tragedy (according to my reading of the pictograms any how). Thank you.